- To be a happy, secure, safe and caring school.
- To encourage positive working relationships with parents and the community which supports children’s learning.
- To raise standards of attainment by building on a positive ethos of achievement. Helping all pupils to fulfil their potential.
- To provide for individual needs through the provision of high quality learning and teaching experiences that promote active and collaborative learning within a curriculum focussed on excellence.
- To encourage children as citizens to take a responsible and caring attitude for their own health and well-being, for others, for their environment and for the wider world, following the aims of the Eco School Programme.
- To review and update practice through a commitment to the continuing professional development of all staff.
- To give pupils a fun and enjoyable time at school. [Pupil Council]
Reviewed in consultation with pupils, parents and staff.
The aims will be reviewed again in September 2016.